Durable Laminate and Laminate Wood Flooring in Highland, IL
Our quality brands of laminate floors resemble wood, tile, and stone, each containing all the specific details you love. For example, our wood laminate has the grain and patterns you see in real wood, or a tile laminate has the veining that is found in genuine tile.
The Layers Make Laminate Beautiful & StrongOur customers love laminate for its realistic beauty, competitive pricing, and structural strength. Because of this, manufacturers make this flooring type to respond to consumer demands. What they produce is flooring made of four distinct layers:
1. The top layer is made of aluminum oxide. This layer is clear and strong, offering protection from staining, fading, and scratching.
2. The design layer is comprised of a high-resolution photograph of the flooring surface of your choice--wood, tile, or stone.
3. The core layer is made of high-density fiberboard, which safeguards against dents and moisture.
4. The backing layer offers stability and provides further protection against moisture.
5. The laminate flooring underlayment is underneath it all. This resilient material may be made of felt, cork, or foam. The purpose of the material is to act as a cushion for the flooring, protecting it from damage, and working to prevent mold from growing underneath.
Popular for Its Durability
With laminate floors, you have the appeal of luxury surfaces, such as hardwood plank, ceramic or porcelain tile, or natural stone. With the photographic design layer, what you see is what you get. You see what looks exactly like wood, tile, or stone. However, this is not the only reason for the growing popularity of this product – its durability is another.
With its multilayered construction fused together by pressure and heat, these floors are tough. Each of the individual layers has its own purpose with a host of benefits. Laminate is ideal for busy households filled with children and pets since it resists scratches, stains, and dents. Plus, it’s easy to clean.
Once you choose the laminate you like, we will gladly schedule a professional installation for you. Laminate is easier to install than other flooring types. However, we would like our skilled technicians to do the work for you, so that this flooring provides you with its full benefits. A plus with this floor covering is that it can be installed on top of most any subfloor, offering you plenty of decorating flexibility.
Visit our showroom today to browse our wide selection of laminate floor products and to schedule your flooring installation service. We also carry a wide range of other flooring products including luxury vinyl tile, carpet, hardwood, and more, so we can help you find the product that best fits the needs of every room in your home!
If you have any questions about laminate flooring installation, don't hesitate to ask. Our team includes friendly, professional flooring experts with many years of experience in the industry. We have helped many satisfied customers over the years and we always aim to sell you a product that we believe is right for you. We're always happy to provide advice and guidance to help you find the best flooring products for your home or business.
For more information about our 12-month financing:
Contact us to find the perfect laminate floor for your property. We serve customers in Highland, Illinois, and surrounding areas, including Troy, Greenville, and Trenton.